Max's cake was a hit at his alphabet party! This is how I created it:
1. Make brownies in an 8x8 square pan.
2. Cut the brownie in half and form a T (Max's favorite letter!)
6. Frost the cake with chocolate peanut butter frosting. Decorate with M & M's! I used Alphabits cereal for the letters on the cake and as decoration around the cake. (They were sprayed with Wilton red cake spray!)
3. Frost with peanut butter frosting!
4. Make a white cake in the square pan. I added chocolate cheerios to the mix! YUM!