Thursday, April 1, 2010

Do these cupcakes fool you?


I like hearing about April Fool's jokes, but look out if you pull a prank on me! Just kidding.

In the spirit of April first, I was trying to remember a time I was tricked...the only thing that came to mind was when my aunt Joni prank called me at work. I was working at the University of Utah dorms (oh, sorry, they call them "residence halls" now) and always received complaints. My aunt thought it would be funny to pretend to be a student whose oven was on fire. I happen to be a patient person, so it wasn't a big deal...but she totally got me.

Everyone has probably seen cupcakes like these before, so I know I'm not fooling anyone, but they are CUTE, huh?!

The ingredients are frosting, raspberry jam, and chocolate covered peanuts! Super easy. I've seen these lots of places on the net, but my mom and I found these on delish.com.

1 comment:

  1. Just saw a lady do them on a programme last night - they are so cute! You did a great job.

    ReplyDelete