Tuesday, May 19, 2009

"Change your cup size" at Mini's!

I have a new favorite place-Mini's Cupcakes in downtown Salt Lake City! I had a lemon pie cupcake there today that was TO DIE FOR!!!!!!! I was mmmmmming out loud by myself in my car. I am now on a mission to find a recipe that rivals it, but it's going to be a tall order!

They have a CUTE shop and I love their motto, "Change your cup size." Very clever. All of there cupcakes were mini's, which was cute...but I needed a CAKE of that lemon pie concoction. Oh my, was it delicious. I brought a couple to my grandparents and my grandma said hers was great too...Grandpa wasn't home yet to try his, so I'm awaiting the verdict.

Unfortunately, I didn't have my camera with me, so click here to see their site...make sure to click on their menu and photo gallery! I just noticed that on Wednesdays they have a Key Lime Pie cupcake-I guess I'll be getting that for my birthday cake tomorrow!

Oh, they also have adorable cupcake things to buy! I bought some cupcake soap for my guests to enjoy after they use the loo at our cupcake tea on Saturday!

1 comment: