Saturday, September 19, 2009

Trophy Cupcakes...where it all started!

This was the first gourmet cupcake spot I ever visited...well, the location in Seattle anyway! I've been in Washington on vacay and I had to go to Trophy where my cupcake obsession began! They have a chic new spot in the Bravern in Bellevue. (By the new Nieman Marcus...which was fab, but I felt very out of place!) I love their colors (they are the colors I decorated my bedroom with!) and I LOVE their cupcakes! The frosting is so stinkin' delish (in a good smelling way)! Seriously, I don't like ANYTHING chocolate, and I was devouring their chocolate frosting. My favorite is of course their lemon-it made me forget ANY cupcake I'd ever had. It is the best cake- the moistest, yummiest cake ever. To the question cake or frosting, I would usually choose frosting, but this was a toss-up. Of course, I still need to try Cupcake Royale while I'm here...



1 comment:

  1. Are you still here in WA? I'm at my parent's for another two weeks. We should get together.

    Danielle Williams Wheeler

    ReplyDelete