Monday, June 15, 2009

Messy Monday!

Thanks to Jen at Delightful Delicacies, we have a Messy Monday!

I laughed out loud when I saw this picture:

I only laugh because it looks like something I would do! And I had no CLUE what it was! Any guesses?

Jen tried a recipe for a Daring Bakers challenge, and says on her blog, "I'm sure you're wondering 'what in blue blazes does this picture of tar have anything to do with a Daring Bakers challenge?'"

Did anyone guess lavash? If you're a doughdough like me, you don't even know what lavash is! (and is it la VASH? or la VOSH? lay-vush?)

This is what Wikipedia had to say:
Lavash (also known as crackerbread) is a soft, thin flatbread made with water, flour, and salt. (Click here to see the full article!)

You'll learn even more at delightful delicacies! Go there to get some more laughs and some fabulous recipes. You'll see that this was truly a fluke, for she is an awesome cook!

I don't think I've ever looked forward to the next Monday on a Monday! Keep the submissions coming to kitchendoughdough@gmail.com!

1 comment:

  1. I'm really excited about messy mondays! i missed the lavish challenge...it looked like well, a challenging one! I still want to attempt this. I'll have to head over to DD to learn more!

    ReplyDelete